Calla 602LF Indicator Kit
This kit is to be used to check the concentration of Calla 602LF parts washer soap taken from a parts washer reservoir. This kit shows a color change between the test sample and the control bottle if soap needs to be added to the parts washer solution.
1) Retrieve a sample of recently
circulated wash water.
2) Fill both clear bottles with the
3) Set aside the bottle marked
4) Pour Indicator solution into the
Test Sample bottle.
5) Pour Sodium Hydroxide solution
into the Test Sample bottle.
6) Shake the Test Sample bottle until
7) Compare Test Sample bottle with
Control Sample bottle. If they
are the same color, the soap
concentration is sufficient. If
they are different colors, add 2
gallons of Calla 602LF for every
100 gallons of tank volume and
repeat the test with a new kit.
New kit contains the following:
2 clear bottles - One for the test solution and one for the control for comparison
1 bottle of Indicator solution
1 bottle of Sodium Hydroxide solution