- Specific Gravity:
Viscosity @ 72° F. Approximately 3 cst
(ASTM P-877) 22.2 KV (RMSO)
Pour Point (ASTM D-97):
Cloud Point (ASTM D-97) 50° F
ZC-010 deposits an oily film on the surfaces to be protected and remains in an oily state without congealing or becoming gummy. ZC-010 will neutralize acids left by fingerprints, displace small amounts of moisture left by condensation, and remove light rust formulations. ZC-010 is very effective for penetrating corrosion to loosen and lubricate frozen parts.
ZC-010 is a general purpose material widely used on aircraft and engine parts during component overhaul. Protects and lubricates delicate shop tools, gauges, and instruments. ZC-010 can also protect engine and parts going into long term storage.
* Prevents rust and corrosion on all metals.
* Penetrates rust and lubricates beneath the corroded surfaces
* Neutralizes and retards the effects of Mild acids, alkalies, and corrosive atmospheres
* Displaces moisture.
* Non-conductive and prevents electrolysis
* Harmless to plastics, rubber, painted or plated surfaces.
- ZC-010 meets the requirements of Mil-C-23411 and A-A-50493. ZC-010 also meets Solar Turbines Specification ES9-249 for turbomachinery preservation.
Aerosol (002045), quarts (010121), gallons (009412),
5 gallon pails (002085), 55 gallon drums (002086)
Special packaging upon request