For metal surfaces to be prepared for further treatment
Use Water Break Free Kit to clean a surface if water is applied to it.
- Remove the Scotch-Brite™ Pad, saturated with the Calla® 805 alkaline cleaner from it’s package
- Abrade the metal surface with the Scotch-Brite™ Pad by abrading the surface in two directions at 90 degrees from each other
- Remove the towelette saturated with DI water and wipe the abraded area to remove excess soap
- Remove the dry towelette and wipe the abraded surface dry
- Test the abraded spot with water to see if it is water break free. If not, repeat steps 1-5. If the area is water break free, continue with the surface treatment.