Kit shows a color change between the test sample and the control bottle if soap needs to be added to the parts washer solution.
- Retrieve a sample of the recently circulated wash water that contains Calla® 602LF
- Fill both clear bottles with the wash water
- Set aside the bottle marked Control Sample
- Pour bottle of Indicator Solution into the Test Sample bottle
- Pour Sodium Hydroxide Solution into the Test Sample bottle
- Shake the Test Sample bottle until well mixed
- Compare the Test Sample bottle with the Control Sample bottle. If the bottles are the same color, then the soap concentration is sufficient. If the bottles are different colors, then add 2 gallons (7.5 L) of Calla® 602LF for every 100 gallons (378.5 L) of tank volume and repeat the test with a new kit.