Use on metals
D-5640NS is usually applied as a spray or hand wipe, and then either wiped dry or blown dry with compressed air.
D-5640NS can be used in conjunction with the Formit® extensions to provide targeted spray to areas that may be difficult to reach but need to be cleaned. Please refer to our Formit® technical data sheet for more information.
Bulk application available as ZC-640
Recommended applications include:
- Corrosion Inhibiting Compound Removal
- Degreasing of Transmission Class Breakers
- Pre-Cleaning before Painting
- General Equipment Degreasing
- Handwipe Applications
- Pressure Cleaner Applications
- Parts Washers
- Preclean Transformer Leaks Prior to Sealing
D-5640NS effectively cleans a broad range of soils including those listed below.
- Fingerprint Oil
- Cutting Oils
- Polishing Compounds
- Mineral Oils
- Buffing Compounds
- Printer’s Inks
- Mold Release Agents
- Silicone Oils